Support / Cancel
Have a question or suggestion? We're here to help.
Contact us at: email@example.com
or visit: https://support.topic.com
How do I cancel my subscription?
If you wish to cancel your subscription, you can do it anytime by following these easy steps based on where you subscribed.
If you subscribed via one of our apps eg. Apple (iTunes & App Store), Google Play (Android), Amazon Fire or Channels, or Roku you will not be able to cancel within the Topic app itself or at https://www.topic.com/account.
Instead, please follow these steps:
- Navigate to where Subscriptions settings are managed for your device’s App Store.
- Here, you will see Topic listed with other purchases you have made on that device.
- Click on Topic and you can cancel your subscription there.
- For help with a specific platform:
Apple App Store subscriptions
Google Play subscriptions
Amazon Fire subscriptions
Amazon Channels subscriptions
If you subscribed directly on topic.com, head to https://www.topic.com/account:
- Under Subscription, select Unsubscribe to cancel your subscription.
If you are still having trouble, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and they will ensure your subscription is cancelled.